Certified Pure and Active
Support your immune system and experience the synergistic benefits of the combination of two remarkable substances, Beta-1, 3-D glucan and Aloe Vera.
BetaLoe® Key Ingredients:
The Beta-1, 3-D glucan is highly purified, over 93% pure, with a certified 1,3/1,6 carbohydrate content. The aloe vera is certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) and is guaranteed to be active.
Why should an Immune System Supplement be used?
The first thing that one should consider in a health regimen is an immune modulator/potentiator. If you accept that supplements will help build healthy bone and tissue, then you must accept that an immune supplement will help you remain alive longer to enjoy a well functioning body.
Facts About the Immune System:
- The immune system is made up of over one trillion white blood cells. Why so many? They are responsible for the protection and maintenance of every other cell in the body.
- Allergies, autoimmune diseases, infectious diseases, and cancer are all results of a dysfunctional or incompetent immune system.
- 72 hours after the complete shut down of the immune system, the flesh will separate from the bones of the body.
- The rate in which you age is dependent upon the state of your immune system. A healthy immune system can lead to a better quality of life.
- Safe, non-toxic, natural
- Supports white blood cells (macrophages, natural killer (NK) cells, T-cells and neutrophils)
- Helps to maintain the immune system
- Helps to maintain a healthy immune response
- Exercise recovery time improvement
- Age-defying radiance
- Protects against free radicals
- Powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Helps to maintain joint health
- Relief from occasional gas/acid indigestion/bloating
- Helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- Biological vehicle
Q & A
- What is BetaLoe™? Beta-1, 3-D glucan, along with a scientifically and independently certified aloe vera are the sole active ingredients of BetaLoe™. The beta glucan is derived from the cell walls of the baker’s yeast, making it the precise substance for which the actual glucan macrophage receptor has been identified. Beta-1, 3-D glucan is technically referred to as a poly-branched poly-glucose – so complex some refer to it as fiber. The aloe vera is from the well-known member of the lily family, Barbandesis miller with over 200 documented active biological compounds.
- Is it safe? Are there any know toxicities? What about yeast allergies? What about drug reactions? This material is likely safer than the water you drink from the tap at home. Baker’s yeast extracts carry a G.R.A.S. Rating (Generally Recognized as Safe). Aloe vera has a history of over 2000 years of safe use in virtually every type of compound known to man. Because our beta glucan is highly purified, the yeast proteins that might cause distress to some are removed. There are no known contraindications with drugs, but we encourage all persons to consult with an appropriate health care professional when considering dietary supplements.
- Is it organic? Yes. The raw materials are also free of chemicals, metals and pesticides.
- Why should an immune system dietary supplement be used? The first thing that one should consider in a health regimen is an immune modulator/potentiator. If you accept that dietary supplements will help build healthy bone and tissue, then you must accept that an immune supplement will help you enjoy a well functioning body during a long, healthy life.
- Can BetaLoe™ expand or create an autoimmune problem (i.e., diabetes, lupus, sarcoid, etc)? No. BetaLoe™ does not create a danger. Considerable peer reviewed data indicates the fact that either Beta-1, 3-D glucan or aloe vera can be used quite safely by everyone.
- How does BetaLoe™ differ from other supplements? Vitamins & minerals are often purchased to enhance the building of healthy bone & tissue. Ironically, this tissue cannot protect or repair without a competent immune response. Think of BetaLoe™ as your one a day for the best immune system you can have.
- Is there scientific support for these materials? Hundreds of scientific studies originating from such prestigious institutions as Tulane, Harvard, and the U.S. Armed Forces attest to the safety and efficacy of Beta-1, 3-D glucan and Aloe vera.
- How do these materials wok in the body? There are key immune cells in the body that do very specialized tasks. They include: T-cells, neutrophils, natural killer (NK) cells and macrophages. The surfaces of these cells become activated when the molecules from beta glucan & aloe come into contact with them. Research from many well-known institutions has helped us clearly understand the role of these glucose and mannose receptors. Responses and the cascade of immunological events that occur continue to be studied and will be reported as they are published in the medical journals.
- Does it cross the blood-brain barrier? BetaLoe™ does not produce any type of adverse chemical or drug effect. Betaloe™ goes into the lymph and blood, it potentiates or modulates or causes a response to be affected simply by its proximity to certain white blood cells. After that, the white blood cells take over by producing cytokines (e-mails & fax messages), and “turning on” other cells (including those in the brain) to function properly and effectively.
- Are these ingredients available from other sources (i.e., oats, barley, special diets, etc.)? Though “beta glucans” are found in a variety of sources, the peer-reviewed data is explicit in what will or will not enhance immune response. The data is also clear in regards to aloe vera. Though certain companies marketing copycat products make claims to the contrary, they are never able to produce assays, credentialed sources, or peer-reviewed data supporting their claims. Such snake oil and the charlatans pushing them should be avoided.
- What is the recommended serving size for BetaLoe™? For the average adult, you should use two capsules daily on an empty stomach and wait 30 minutes before eating. Otherwise, always follow the instructions from a qualified and properly licensed medical professional.
- Does BetaLoe™ contain any additives? Even though these ingredients are themselves very complex materials containing a wide variety of biologically active substances, we do not employ unlisted compounds in our capsules.
- How can you say that you have used the best ingredients? We take great pains and go to great expense to use outside laboratories and use well-known universities to help us qualify and quantify our products. This assures every costumer a safe and reliable serving every time.
- Why would a person want to use BetaLoe™? Living here on this planet poses countless challenges and insults to our body. Just as a person requires good air to breathe, good water to drink, sunlight and nourishment – one cannot achieve maximum longevity without a fully functional immune system. Even people that eat well and exercise experience micro-injuries, oxidative stress, and require daily support. At the very least, people should be concerned with the aging process. BetaLoe™ is an ideal dietary supplement to help the immune system perform at its peak.
- Why hasn’t someone already produced a BetaLoe™ product to the marketplace? The greatest obstacle has been money. Beta Glucan from Sigma Chemical (a major supplier to universities & researches) runs about $200.00 per 100 milligram. These costs have made it impractical to offer to the public on a wide scale. Also, almost every time you go to a store for an “aloe” product, the aloe ends up missing in action before you even make the purchase. False & misleading advertising in these areas are the rule, rather than the exception. Now that there is a product that has credentials, research and quality control behind it… BetaLoe™ should sweep the market as people come to understand its unique ingredients.